MetShape GmbH, headquartered in Pforzheim, Germany, is specialized in manufacturing of indirectly additive-manufactured metallic components using the Lithography-based Metal Manufacturing Process (LMM) and related development services.
Our portfolio includes the following core competencies and services:
- Execution of feasibility studies on your components
- Production of (small) series production orders
- Consulting in the entire LMM process chain
We support you in the following areas:
- Development and qualification of (special) materials
- Support for LMM-compliant design
- Extensive analyses of and on LMM-manufactured parts (mechanical, geometric, chemical)
- Support in the application-specific selection of components
- Support during commissioning and the start-up phase
- Support for application-specific process adaptation
- Service and maintenance contracts for your own LMM system components
MetShape GmbH focuses primarily on the establishment of LMM technology in the (small) series production of small and very small components, since under these boundary conditions an economic manufacturing alternative to the classical processes results.
Close cooperation with various institutions of the University of Applied Sciences Pforzheim and other international partners, an excellent equipment and extensive expertise in the relevant and related disciplines is available.