If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. Each time a user accesses a page from the MetShape GmbH website and each time a file is retrieved, data on this process is stored in a log file.
In detail, the following data record is stored for each retrieval:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- Transferred amount of data
- Referrer and origin of the user
- Message as to whether the call was successful
In addition, a cookie is set to recognize returning visitors. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. However, it cannot read any data on your hard drive. Most browsers are preset to automatically accept cookies. You can deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser so that it notifies you before cookies are stored.
Passing on or use of your personal data
If you have made personal data available to us, we will use them within the framework of the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act. This means
- within the framework of a contractual relationship (in particular when passing on order data to suppliers),
- to protect our legitimate interests (in particular for billing purposes),
- to protect the interests of a legitimate third party,
- for advertising, market and opinion research purposes, provided that you have consented to this and have not objected thereafter. To the extent
permitted by law, this information may consist of list or other aggregated information about a group of people, limited to their membership, occupation, industry or business name, name, title, academic degree, address and year of birth.
We transmit personal data:
- to service providers commissioned by us as a result of their data processing/contract partners for the purpose of billing,
- to the service providers commissioned by us for the purpose of advertising, market and opinion research,
- to bodies which may be expressly designated for transmission by law or justice.
The stored data is evaluated for statistical purposes of web analysis and web controlling and used for the continuous improvement of websites, marketing & sales. A passing on to third parties does not take place, except in the case of Google, Facebook and Twitter. See also the following additional paragraphs.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.